- ************ Dear Parents', the Online fees payment section will be active only by the end of April. Keep checking for updates. || Report Day & Book Distribution for Secondary on 15th March, 2018. ************
- “Educate Persons with Character and Competence to build a civilization of Love.”
Welcome to Auxilium Convent School, Siliguri
Warm welcome to our world, Auxilium.
The Auxilian’s hope that, every individual who stops by, would have a wonderful time e-touring the Auxilium campus and life. We also wish that, you would carry a message from here, to light up someone’s life with hope.
Fourty kms from the foothills of the Queen of Northeastern hills- Darjeeling and twenty one kms from the foothills of Sikkim, in between the eastern by pass and Sevoke road of Siliguri, lies a sprawling campus – The Auxilium Convent School, established on a vision to train, equip and send with knowledge, wisdom and virtue.
The hard labour and dedication of the Missionary Sisters of Mary Help of Christians, Teachers and Parents resulted in fetching laurels by our students, since the inception of the school.
“Nothing in the nature lives for itself, Rivers don’t drink their own water, Trees don’t eat their own fruit, The sun doesn’t shine for itself, A flower’s fragrance is not for itself. Living for each other is the Rule of Nature”.
In the same manner, the Auxilians are imbibed with qualities of unselfishness and sharing, thus making every Auxilian a blessing to someone, everyday.
Auxilium Convent school is administered by the Missionary Sisters of Mary Help of Christians (MSMHC). The Congregation was founded on October 24th, 1942, at Guwahati, Assam by Venerable Bishop Stephen Ferrando who was a Salesian. He was the Bishop of Shillong when the World War II broke out. Seeing the abject misery, lack of educational facilities, health and hygiene he sensed the need of founding a Congregation of women who would dedicate themselves to the service of the people.
Through the apostolate of education, we inculcate Gospel values in our students to promote their integral development and transformation of society. Our educational mission is to build up human lives, communities and the wider society. The challenge of MSMHC is to build a new society through our educational institutions and organizations, in collaboration with all people of goodwill and to enable thousands to regain their dignity and self worth. The spirituality of communion and service lived by Jesus urges the MSMHC to dedicate ourselves wholeheartedly to this mission... Read More [+]
Latest News & Updates
- Scholastic year 2017-’18 in Auxilium Convent School, saw some amazing results by students of all the classes in both...[+]Posted on : 14-02-2018
- It is painful for anybody in this world to say the last goodbye to anyone, and more so, when one has to part away from his...[+]Posted on : 08-02-2018
- English is the language most widely used for communication and the first global lingua franca. English happens to be the...[+]Posted on : 06-02-2018
- Students of Auxilium Convent School of classes lower KG to V had participated in an inter – school ‘kids...[+]Posted on : 03-02-2018
- Like the whole nation, Auxilium too celebrated the true spirit of Independent India by observing the Republic Day to honour...[+]Posted on : 31-01-2018
- Auxilium Convent School, Siliguri has been recognised as one of the top 500 Schools of India for the session 2017-18 after...[+]Posted on : 25-01-2018