- *********** There will be no class on Saturday (23rd June) for Primary. || Half day class (till 1.05 pm) for Secondary (23rd June). || Unit Test - I Examination begins from 25th June, 2018. || Keep checking for regular updates. **************
- “Educate Persons with Character and Competence to build a civilization of Love.”
Welcome to Auxilium Convent School, Siliguri
Warm welcome to our world, Auxilium.
The Auxilian’s hope that, every individual who stops by, would have a wonderful time e-touring the Auxilium campus and life. We also wish that, you would carry a message from here, to light up someone’s life with hope.
Fourty kms from the foothills of the Queen of Northeastern hills- Darjeeling and twenty one kms from the foothills of Sikkim, in between the eastern by pass and Sevoke road of Siliguri, lies a sprawling campus – The Auxilium Convent School, established on a vision to train, equip and send with knowledge, wisdom and virtue.
The hard labour and dedication of the Missionary Sisters of Mary Help of Christians, Teachers and Parents resulted in fetching laurels by our students, since the inception of the school.
“Nothing in the nature lives for itself, Rivers don’t drink their own water, Trees don’t eat their own fruit, The sun doesn’t shine for itself, A flower’s fragrance is not for itself. Living for each other is the Rule of Nature”.
In the same manner, the Auxilians are imbibed with qualities of unselfishness and sharing, thus making every Auxilian a blessing to someone, everyday.
Auxilium Convent school is administered by the Missionary Sisters of Mary Help of Christians (MSMHC). The Congregation was founded on October 24th, 1942, at Guwahati, Assam by Venerable Bishop Stephen Ferrando who was a Salesian. He was the Bishop of Shillong when the World War II broke out. Seeing the abject misery, lack of educational facilities, health and hygiene he sensed the need of founding a Congregation of women who would dedicate themselves to the service of the people.
Through the apostolate of education, we inculcate Gospel values in our students to promote their integral development and transformation of society. Our educational mission is to build up human lives, communities and the wider society. The challenge of MSMHC is to build a new society through our educational institutions and organizations, in collaboration with all people of goodwill and to enable thousands to regain their dignity and self worth. The spirituality of communion and service lived by Jesus urges the MSMHC to dedicate ourselves wholeheartedly to this mission... Read More [+]
Latest News & Updates
- In the present scenario, the education system is not merely confined within classroom. It has been diversified to meet the...[+]Posted on : 23-06-2018
- Adriyan Saha of Auxilium studying in Class I participated in Siliguri Junior Talent Fest – 2018 in a Dance Competition...[+]Posted on : 23-06-2018
- There was an Inter - School Christian students’ meet (Bosco Chris) on 6th May, 2018 organised by Don Bosco School,...[+]Posted on : 10-05-2018
- Scholastic year 2018-’19 in Auxilium began on a competitive note when the first inter-house contest of the session...[+]Posted on : 03-05-2018
- Teachers in Auxilium gathered together for a workshop on 28th of April 2018 to sharpen their tools in teaching. The seminar...[+]Posted on : 03-05-2018
- The Teachers and students of Auxilium Convent School, on 27th of April ’17,paid a rich tribute to the members of the...[+]Posted on : 02-05-2018