- ************** Assignment / Projects for classes I - VIII & Syllabus for all classes are uploaded for the academic year 2020-2021. || Keep checking for regular updates. *************
- “Educate Persons with Character and Competence to build a civilization of Love.”
Welcome to Auxilium Convent School, Siliguri
Warm welcome to our world, Auxilium.
The Auxilian’s hope that, every individual who stops by, would have a wonderful time e-touring the Auxilium campus and life. We also wish that, you would carry a message from here, to light up someone’s life with hope.
Fourty kms from the foothills of the Queen of Northeastern hills- Darjeeling and twenty one kms from the foothills of Sikkim, in between the eastern by pass and Sevoke road of Siliguri, lies a sprawling campus – The Auxilium Convent School, established on a vision to train, equip and send with knowledge, wisdom and virtue.
The hard labour and dedication of the Missionary Sisters of Mary Help of Christians, Teachers and Parents resulted in fetching laurels by our students, since the inception of the school.
“Nothing in the nature lives for itself, Rivers don’t drink their own water, Trees don’t eat their own fruit, The sun doesn’t shine for itself, A flower’s fragrance is not for itself. Living for each other is the Rule of Nature”.
In the same manner, the Auxilians are imbibed with qualities of unselfishness and sharing, thus making every Auxilian a blessing to someone, everyday.
Auxilium Convent school is administered by the Missionary Sisters of Mary Help of Christians (MSMHC). The Congregation was founded on October 24th, 1942, at Guwahati, Assam by Venerable Bishop Stephen Ferrando who was a Salesian. He was the Bishop of Shillong when the World War II broke out. Seeing the abject misery, lack of educational facilities, health and hygiene he sensed the need of founding a Congregation of women who would dedicate themselves to the service of the people.
Through the apostolate of education, we inculcate Gospel values in our students to promote their integral development and transformation of society. Our educational mission is to build up human lives, communities and the wider society. The challenge of MSMHC is to build a new society through our educational institutions and organizations, in collaboration with all people of goodwill and to enable thousands to regain their dignity and self worth. The spirituality of communion and service lived by Jesus urges the MSMHC to dedicate ourselves wholeheartedly to this mission... Read More [+]
Latest News & Updates
- Click Here ...[+]Posted on : 26-05-2020
- The world at present is in a state of lockdown amidst Corona Virus outbreak. People in India too are also severely affected...[+]Posted on : 09-04-2020
- Auxilium family bid adieu to Sr. Bincy Philip through a heart-wrenching ceremony on 14th Feb, 2020. She had been working...[+]Posted on : 21-02-2020
- It was an honour for Auxilium Convent School to lend their hands to assist elite Goodricke School For Special Education on...[+]Posted on : 12-02-2020
- “Auxilium bid adieu to Sr. Sini in a tearful farewell, May her spirituality and teachings remain forever and dwell, We salute her good-works accomplished in a spirit of service to the Lord, May her ‘Mission with a Vision’ face no difficulty or odd"Students and staff members of Auxilium Convent School, Siliguri bid adieu to dear Sr. Sini Mathew from her services from...[+]Posted on : 11-02-2020
- Auxilium celebrated the 71st Republic Day in the presence of all the staff members and students with a promise to hold the...[+]Posted on : 31-01-2020